(Last revised 7/13/2023)
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site). The Site only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging or have visited our website. The Site collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration, or opting-in. Generally, this information includes name and e-mail address for registration or opt-in purposes. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site. For example, we may collect information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site. We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site, and web beacons, to access cookies, count users who visit the Site, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent on our site, websites visited before and after our site, IP addresses, or open HTML-formatted email messages.
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features; advertising that appear on the Site; and, making other offers available to you via email, direct mail or otherwise.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
Personal Information Our Company Collects And How It Is Used
Members may be asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up to receive our emails or visit the website. The personal information collected during the registration process (or at any other time) is used primarily to communicate to you and provide a customized experience while using our Products and Services. Your information will never be disclosed, traded, licensed or sold to any third party. However, we may make limited disclosure of personal information under the specific circumstances described below.
The Categories and Types of Personal Information We Collect and Store
Some of the information we may collect about you and store in connection with the provision and fulfillment of our services to you may include:
Basic Identifying Information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and/or mobile carrier.
Device Information and Other Unique Identifiers such as your device type (mobile, tablet, computer), operating system, internet protocol (IP) address, browser types, internet service provider (“ISP”), or similar unique identifiers
Demographic information such as zip code, age, gender, salary range, education, marital status, occupation, military service, industry of employment.
Personal information such as employment status, political party, personal and online interests, or other unique information about you that you provide to us during the registration process, surveys, polls or the course of communicating with us.
User content such as your communications with us and any other content you provide (such as social media profiles, photographs, images, videos, survey responses, comments, product reviews, emails, testimonials, and other content).
Behavioral information such as areas of our Website that you visit, what services you access or ordered, domain names, times that you access the internet, and other websites you have visited. When we can identify you personally, through the use of this information, it becomes Personal Information
Third-Party information is information about you that we acquire from a third-party which may include personal, demographic, behavioral and indirect information. It may also include, but not limited to, first party cookies, third-party cookies, anonymous cookies, persistent identifiers, email opt-in records, if emails or opened or clicked, and search engine keywords. We may also receive information third-parties derive from government entities which publicly post your information, such as your DMV records. We have no access or control over these cookies and other tracking devices used by third-parties including advertisers and networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers or social networks and platforms. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these parties. When we can identify you personally, through the use of this information, it becomes Personal Information.
Inferences drawn from or created based on any of the information identified above.
Information that we do NOT collect is:
- Financial information such as banking account information or credit card information
- Sensitive health information
The Types of Sensitive Personal Information We Collect and Store
Some of the sensitive personal information we may collect about you and store in connection with the provision and fulfillment of our services to you may include:
- Precise geolocation.
- Mail, email and text message content, unless the business is the intended recipient of the communication.
Business Purpose for How We Use Your Personal Information
The above personal information may be used for the following business or commercial purposes:
- To operate, improve, or promote our Products and Services
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development including the website, product and services
- To provide customer service or support
- To contact you
- When you have opted in to receive email messaging
- To respond to your email inquiries. Specifically, when Visitors or Members send email inquiries to us, the return email address is used to answer the email inquiry we receive. We do not use the return email address for any other purpose, or share it with third parties.
- When you authorized us to call you for sales or customer service purposes
- To monitor and analyze trends such as:
- Behavior on the Site
- Email clicks and opens
- To market our products and services through:
- Email marketing
- Targeted Advertising through Google
- Other Advertising
- To maintain the safety, security and integrity of our website, product, services, databases, other technology and business
- To respond to law enforcement request and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations
- Perform accounting, administrative and legal tasks
How We Use Your Sensitive Personal Information
The above sensitive personal information may be used for the following business or commercial purposes: optimization of marketing campaigns.
Who Has Access to Your Data Within Our Organization
Within our organization, access to your data is limited to those persons who require access to contact you, and to respond to your inquiries, and to provide you with optimal content and advertising. Employees only have access to data on a “need to know” basis.
Who We Share Your Data With Outside of Our Organization, and Why
Unaffiliated Third Parties
We will not share or transfer your data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. We may use service providers in connection with operating and improving the Site, to assist with certain functions, such email transmission, data hosting, managing our ads, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We will take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, subject to confidentiality obligations, including through the execution of GDPR and CPRA-compliant Data Privacy Agreements or Addenda, as applicable.
Service providers with whom we may share your personal information include and are not limited to: sales funnels service providers, CSM, email middleware, Email Oversight and other email cleaning services, email servers, and email service providers.
We may access, preserve, and disclose information about you to third parties, including the content of messages, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, applicable law, regulation, legal process, or audits. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our Terms of Service or related guidelines and policies, or if necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of, or prevent fraud or abuse of, Company or others.
Why We Store Information We Collect From You
We retain certain information that we collect from you while you are a member on the Site, and in certain cases where you have deleted your account, for the following reasons:
- So you can use our Site;
- To ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to;
- To better understand the traffic to our Site so that we can provide all members with the best possible experience;
- To detect and prevent abuse of our Site, illegal activities and breaches of our Terms of Service; and;
- To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
Cookies and Tracking Tools
- To remember your country and language preferences
- To deliver information that matches your interests
- To help us understand our audience and traffic patterns
- To manage and present site info displayed on our website that will be specific to you.
We also use Web Beacons to collect non-personal data on how you use our site, such as how long did you visit our page, what web browser you’re using, what’s your operating system, and who’s your Internet service provider. In addition, we also use Google Analytics data and the DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on a user’s prior visits to our website. This data is collected from thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole. This helps us build a better website to match our visitors’ needs.
We may also place small “tracker gifs” or “beacons” on many of the pages on our website, in online advertising with third parties, and in our emails. We use these beacons, in connection with Cookies, to collect non-personal data on the usage of our site including but not limited to the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the referring web page, the type of browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Apple Safari), the type of operating system (e.g., Windows, Linux, or Mac), type of platform (e.g. cellphone, tablet, computer), and the domain name of the visitor’s Internet service provider (e.g., AOL). This information is collected about thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole. This information is useful in, for example, tracking the performance of our online advertising such as online banner ads, to determine where to place future advertising on other websites, and email deliverability.
We use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
Data Security and Data Privacy Regulation
Our company’s commitment to data security
Additionally, while we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. If we do discover a security breach affecting your data, every effort will be made to provide a notification within 72 hours of our team learning of the occurrence.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR took effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens.
As a company that markets its site, content, products and/or services online we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site, content, products and/or services is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the Regulation.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please contact us [email protected]
California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA)
The CPRA takes effect on January 1, 2023, and is intended to protect the data of California residents. (Prior to January 1, 2023 this notice was referred to as the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Any terms defined in the CRPA and CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Notice. The CPRA and CCPA are collectively referred to as the “CPRA” for purposes of this Notice.”)
If you are a resident of California, you have certain rights with respect to your data. We respond to verified requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us:
Under CPRA, you have the right to request five types of information:
- The categories of personal information that have been collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information;
- The categories of third parties to whom we disclose personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- Requesting that we disclose the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you, including information we have collected through one of our service providers or contractors.
- Requesting access to your information.
- Requesting correction or rectification of your information.
- Requesting deletion of your information.
- If you request that your account be deleted, you will lose access to all of our programs in which you are actively registered.
- Requesting the portability of your information in a machine-readable or transmissible form.
- Requesting that we not sell or share your information, by clicking here.
- Requesting that we limit the use of your sensitive personal information, by clicking here.
- Opting out from the use of automated decision-making.
Every effort will be made to respond to a verified request within a reasonable time, or the time-frame required by law.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
- We strictly abide by our obligations to comply with anti-SPAM laws.
- All emails that are sent to you include an unsubscribe link in them.
- You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you; or you may reply to the email saying “Unsubscribe” and we will remove you within 5 business days.
- We will remove you from our mailing list immediately.
- Additionally, all emails from us will have a clear “From” field that identifies us as the sender and will contain our address for contact purposes.
Revisions to this policy
Our Company reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, our Terms of Service, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner, by updating this posting.